ISENC Sponsorship Opportunities
The International Sport & Exercise Nutrition Conference, offers your Company a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to suit all budgets.
Becoming a Sponsor of the ISENC will reinforce your Company’s position as a leading player and will provide your company with a platform to access high-quality audiences.
Major sponsors will receive widespread branding opportunities, hyper-links from the home page of the Conference website, and the best pages of advertising in the ISENC program.
Other sponsorship opportunities include:
- Lunch / Coffee Break sponsor
- Welcome Reception sponsor
- Celebrity Q & A session sponsor
- Goody bag sponsor
- Trade exhibitor sponsorship
- Session Sponsorship
Please contact David Roberts 07703134219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship options.
ISENC Exhibition Opportunities
The conference offers your company an opportunity to promote your products and services to key members of their target markets.
The conference will attract a broad range of professionals with specialist interest in the conference themes. This will provide a targeted and cost effective marketing opportunity
Reasons to exhibit at the conference
- Promote your Company to some of the world’s leaders in Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Expose your product or research to a wide audience supporting the advances in nutrition
- Strengthen your brand profile
- Maximise on networking opportunities with fellow members in the trade, developing long term contacts with leading professionals
- Discounted delegate places to view lectures.
Exhibition stand prices
3m x 2m Stand £1500 + VAT = £1800.00
Additional Exhibitors £80.00 + VAT = £96.00
Half Page Program Advert £250.00 plus VAT = £300
Full Page Program Advert £450.00 plus VAT = £540
Opportunity to purchase delegate passes to view lectures at a discounted price.
Our Main Sponsors
It is not possible to host these events without the support of our sponsors. We have several sponsors who are integral in helping us physically and financially to make things happen.
Session Sponsors and Exhibitors